Friday, January 27, 2012

18. Just for now...

I do not have a picture to post for today...but trust me, I have a really good reason. I got to use The Daily's Canon 5D Mark II (omgomg, more on this later) for a photo essay, and lent another photographer my camera so that he could take video of the event we were covering. And now since I don't have a card reader for Canons, I can't show you any of the pictures that I took. But the show must go on, and I won't leave you empty handed.

[EDIT] I was able to get some pictures out of the Canon today (Sunday), so here's a sneak peak of what's to come for the next week.

Photobucket
If this doesn't make you excited I don't know what does.

2 comments:

  1. The Canon 5D is like stepping up from the starter's paint set to the whole palette of colors in the world. But a great photo is still 98% in the shooter's eye, and your eye for the shot is truly talented. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ron! It means so much to me to have your support.

    ReplyDelete