Sunday, August 5, 2012

Curiosity Walks The Kendall Katwalk And Gets A Gold Medal

The hikes just get better and better.
1. Hiking to the parking lot.
2. Running in to the most adorable septuplets ever?
3. Everything past 7 feet is infinitely away from you. (Trust me on this one)

Photobucket
To my enjoyment, I found out pigeons are were easily startled which made waiting that much more fun.
Photobucket
"here"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ahhh, snow.
Photobucket
I hope I never lose the thrill of seeing the first snow. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
glare/moon
Photobucket
Someone please tell me what kind of rock this is.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A little perspective.
Photobucket
Home at last.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bottoms up!
Photobucket

It's my first batch of photos from the new lensss.  After putting it off for at least three months, I finally bit the bullet and bought a wide angle. Not being able to autofocus with this lens because my camera doesn't have an internal focusing motor made me a little nervous to use it. But practice makes perfect, and after this fantastic hike in Snoqualmie Pass, I am more confident with my manual focusing.

Exactly two more weeks until I leave, and I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I have a research project to start and finish, a book to read, and a lot of gear to pack in not-so-much space. How did 2/3 of summer already pass?

In other news,
1. Hurray for Bolt and the Olympics in general.
2. Hurray for Curiosity. Blurry pictures have never looked so good.
3. Let's celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment